my e-mailaddress





vrijdag 3 februari 2012

Winter 2011-2012 / Winter of 2011-2012

Allereerst een warm welkom voor mijn nieuwe volgers: 33 al!! Ik ben heel erg blij met jullie allemaal.

First of all a warm welcome to my new followers: 33!! I'm very glad with you all.


Tot een week terug leek het er op dat het al snel lente zou worden in Nederland: 10 graden boven nul, fluitende vogeltjes en overal bloembollen, die uit de aarde omhoog kwamen. Mijn tuin staat vol sneeuwklokjes!! Ik heb ooit een mandje met mini blauwe druifjes gemaakt en dat laat ik nu maar eventjes zien.

One week ago it seems spring was coming in Holland: 10 oC above zero, whistling birds and bulbs were growing fast, came out the earth. In my garden are a lot of snowdrops!! Last year I've made a little basket with some miniature grape hyacinths, I'll show it to you here.


Maar vanaf vorige week is er koude poollucht naar ons land gekomen en vriest het streng: -15 oC!! We kunnen schaatsen op de natuurijsbaan en op slootjes: heerlijk, want ik ben een echt winterkind :) Vandaag heeft het hier een beetje gesneeuwd 2 cm of zo, maar in het Westen en Noorden heeft het behoorlijk gesneeuwd, zeggen ze. Dus heb ik de minislee en de Friese doorlopertjes van de zolder gehaald en laat ik ze hier zien.
Fijn weekend allemaal!!

But last weekend the polar air came to Holland and it is freezing hard: -15 oC!! We can skate on the natural skating-rink in the open air and on ditches: very nice, yep, because I'm born in winter :) Today it has snowed here a few snowflakes (about 2 cm, near the German border), but at the North and the West side it snowed a lot, they said on the tv. So I've taken my old miniature sledge and the "Friese doorlopertjes" (a kind of oldfashioned skates from the North of Holland) from the attic and I show them here.
Have a nice weekend!!

Ilona

5 opmerkingen:

Elga zei

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

carmen zei

la planta es increible!

Maria Ireland zei

The plant is beautiful. I love your sleigh.
Hugs Maria

SaMiRa73 zei

Oh Ilona, I am so glad I "found" your blog! Your minis are amazing!
I´ve never seen such a cradle, the fireworks are "cool" and these Tilda-dolls are gorgeous!!!! I´m looking forward to seeing the pictures of your Canal house!
Hugs, Sandra

Lovejoy Bears zei

Hi Ilona,
Thank you so much for you lovely comments on my blog.
Your blog and your work are beautiful, I love the sleigh and your tilda dolls are gorgeous!!!
Hugs
Vicky xxx