my e-mailaddress





zaterdag 12 juli 2014

Margrietjes / Daisies


Om voor een lief, verlegen meisje kleding te maken was een ‘feestje’ voor mij! Ook al omdat ze een witblond koppie haar heeft, want lang geleden (toen ik klein was), had ik ook van dat witblonde haar….;)!
Zij is ook gecreëerd door Patricia ( www.woolytalesminiatures.blogspot.com ) en ik heb jullie al verteld dat ze mij de opdracht heeft gegeven om voor haar enkele poppen aan te kleden. Deze miniatuur popjes zijn dus niet voor mij, want ze gaan allemaal weer terug naar Patricia!

It was a party for me to make some clothing for a sweet, shy girl! Why? Well, because of her white-blonde hair, because a long time ago (when I was a little girl), I had exactly the same hair color….;)!
She is also created by Patricia (www.woolytalesminiatures.blogspot.com ) and I have already told you that she commissioned me to make clothing for a few of her dolls. So, these miniature dolls are not for me, because they all will go back to Patricia!


Terwijl ik aan een jurkje voor haar zat te werken gingen mijn gedachten terug naar mijn kindertijd: ik had een jurkje (alleen voor zon- en feestdagen) met van dat mooie smokwerk op het lijfje. Zou ik dat ook in het klein kunnen proberen te maken voor het kleine meisje?
Toen herinnerde ik me een boek dat ik een poosje geleden had gekocht (Boekenvoordeelshop), daarin staan allerlei naai- en borduurtechnieken.....nou, gewoon eens uitproberen, toch?

Whilst I was working on a dress for her, my thoughts went back to my childhood: I had a dress (just for the Sun- and holidays) with smocking work on the bodice. Would I give it a try to do that technique in miniature for this sweet little girl?
Then I remembered me a book that I bought a while ago, in which all sorts of sewing and embroidery techniques are explained.....well, you just can try it, huh?


Ik heb het dus geprobeerd te doen, maar ik heb het smokwerk wat aan moeten passen, want voor mij was het maken van echt smokwerk in die schaal niet mogelijk. Maar het effect ziet er bijna hetzelfde uit....

I gave it a try, but I had to adapt the smocking technique, because the making of real smocking stitches in this small size was not possible for me. But the effect nearly looks the same...


Mijn volgende opgave was om de lange mouwen in de jurk te zetten, maar wat me niet lukte: het werd veel te volumineus :(! Zoals je ziet is dit een ander bovenstukje, ik heb het maar weggegooid.

My next task was to put in the small dress the long sleeves, but this didn't look like what I had in mind: it became far too bulky :(! As you can see this is another bodice, but I've thrown it away.


Nou, dan wordt het maar een overgooiertje met een t-shirtje eronder, dat staat toch ook leuk, hè?
Well, than it had to become a pinafore (jumper?) with a T-shirt underneath, that's also nice, huh?


Ik maakte witte opgerolde sokjes voor haar, die parmantig uitsteken boven haar rose gympjes.
I made white rolled-up socks for her, which protrude perky above her pink sneakers. 


Op de achterkant van haar jurkje zit een (open) zakje met een koetje 'boe’ er op, 'n grapje ;)!
On the back side of her dress I've made a small (open) pocket with a cow 'boo’ on it, just a little joke ;)!


In haar armen houdt ze een ingebakerd babypopje, maar ik wil het nog vervangen door iets beters. Naar mijn mening zijn de oogjes van het ingebakerde popje te ‘hard’, dus wil ik nog een ander knuffeltje maken voor het meisje.

In her arms she holds a swaddled baby doll, but I will replace it by something better. To my opinion the eyes of this swaddled doll are a bit too ‘harsh’, so I think I will make an other stuffed animal for this girl.


Patricia had het witblonde haar al in staartjes gevormd en ik kon daarmee doen wat ik wilde. Ik heb kleine margrietjes voor in het haar gemaakt, want dat staat zo lief, vind je ook niet?

Patricia did already shaped her white-blonde hair in two pigtails and I could do with it whatever I wanted. I’ve made some small daisies for her hair, because it looks so sweet, don’t you think so?


Net als het jongetje is ze bijna 9 cm hoog / Just like the boy, she is nearly 9 cm high

Ze wilde ook graag een bosje margrietjes meenemen naar haar geestesmoeder, Patricia, voor als ze terug reist naar huis. Dus heb ik er paar meer voor haar gemaakt en daarom noem ik haar Margrietje :)!

She also would love to bring a bunch of daisies to her spiritual Mom, Patricia, if she travels back home. So I've made a few more daisies for her and that's why I named her Daisy :)!


Om jullie een idee te geven hoe klein de miniatuur kleutertjes van Patricia zijn….hier staan er twee op mijn werktafel.
Bedankt allemaal voor de fijne reacties op mijn vorige berichten. Een fijne week/weekendend gewenst :D!

To give you an idea of how small the miniature toddlers of Patricia are….here are two of them standing on my work table.
I thank you all for your kind comments. I wish you all a nice week(end) :D!

Ilona

46 opmerkingen:

Véronique zei

Hai Ilona!
Ik herinner me die jurkjes met smokwerk nog! Ik had er ook zo een :-)
Maar wat heb je dat mooi nagemaakt! Prachtig, ook met het witte shirt eronder met roze kraagje! En die sokjes... en de schoentjes.... en de madeliefjes...
Prachtig!! Wat een oog voor detail! En wat zijn ze klein! Vooral die vingerhoed naast hen maakt het duidelijk.
Wat een talent heb je toch!
Liefs,
Veronique

Anna zei

the little girl is perfectly dresed now! :) i love the little dress! and the daisies!!! :) Many greetings to you!

Robin zei

Your work is exquisite - Daisy looks wonderful!

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

Hi Ilona,

You are such a master at sewing.. I don't know how you can accomplish such beautiful details so tiny... She looks adorable!
Patricia's dolls are so sweet... You collaborate together very well.
blessings,
Penny

Chris zei

Wat een prachtig jurkje heb je voor dat kleine meisje gemaakt.

Isabel Ruiz zei

Me encanta como ha quedado el vestido con ese bolsillo . Los calcetines son todo un detalle.

12Create zei

Ilona, she is just gorgeous. I love her little smocked pinafore. You and Patricia make a great team.

Margriet zei

Nou ja...dit kan ik niet anders dan schitterend vinden natuurlijk........mijn kleine naamgenootje :-) Die schoentjes met sokjes erboven vind ik echt zo ontzettend leuk! Knap werk weer Ilona!

rosethe-minima zei

cette petite blondinette est superbe dans sa très jolie robe. Quelle belle idée, de mettre des marguerites dans ses cheveux ! Très amusante la "petite blague" sur la poche.
Amicalement.

les mains calmes zei

Coucou Ilona,
Bravo pour les travaux de couture!
Cette petite robe et le petit pull lui vont très bien! Les marguerites couronnent le tout de tendre façon!
Bisous, Dominique

Simon zei

Hi Ilona
I left a message yesterday but I think I closed the screen before I sent it!
The clothes are perfect and I love the daisies. You are so clever. It really amazed me seeing her next to the ruler and just small she is!
Well done
Hugs
Simon

Tatiana zei

Дорогая Илона!
Каждое ваше сообщение, это захватывающее путешествие в мир искусства! Я рассматриваю каждую и деталь! И каждый раз возникает вопрос! Как????? Разве это возможно???? И каждый раз убеждаюсь, что вы драгоценный талант! Края горловины и рукавов великолепно обработаны!!! Невероятно! Носки и кеды.... Пуговицы и маргаритки..... Если бы не наперсток, можно было бы предположить, что это живой ребенок. Она посмотрит на вторую маму, и побежит. Хотя... Может быть у вас возникали такие проблемы?????
Обнимаю
Татьяна

carmen zei

la has dejado preciosa..

Tatiana zei

Переполнили эмоции!
Забыла написать про нано аппликацию! У коровы есть маргаритка!!! Вау!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Xandra Dekker zei

Wow...wat een schatje is Margrietje geworden Ilona. Wat enig die opgerolde sokjes in haar gympen. Patricia zal wel blij zijn met het eindresultaat.

Fijne zondag en groetjes Xandra

Piikko zei

Yes Ilona, I really do think so too! She looks very sweet with her daisy pigtails and her adorable new dress and shoes. Have great Sunday and week!

The Old Maid zei

These rolled-up socks made me remember me wearing them this way, lol!
I can't beleive how ease it is for you, Ilona, to copy all these sewing techniques in a miniature scale, while I am struggling with every straight line even in real life! Amazing work!
Hugs

Joc zei

Nice dress. It's better without the sleeves.

Hairy Caveman zei

Hi Ilona! Your talents at miniature dress making are amazing! They look great and suit Daisy perfectly. The little touches like the flowers in her hair and the cow on the pocket are excellent ideas!
Kind regards, Brian.

Fabiola zei

The cloths are perfect for this baby girl. Now she's so sweet and cute.

claude zei

quelle minutie ! ces vêtements sont adorables et les pâquerettes dans les cheveux blonds sont extraordinaires
quel magnifique résultat
amicalement

ANDA zei

Oh, Helena! Very, very cute! I love the little shoes! The back of the star ... almost Convers /
The cow in the pocket, really striking solution.
Congratulations to daisies!

Have a nice week!!

kissis

Drora's minimundo zei

Both doll and the clothes you made for her are stunning. Your these mini clothes sewing is an art by itself. You and Patricia make a
wonderful team.
Hugs, Drora

Unknown zei

Hi Ilona,

you have to admit that you really are great at sewing tiny, super tiny cloths!! Wow!! How do you do it?? I still think it's not easy to cut and sew such tiny pieces but you always do a fantastic job, very clean and there never is a single stitch out of order!!!!! I love flowers and I love your daises!! Big hug!

Mini Addictions zei

Wow, Ilona...your sewing is amazing. I love this little girl's outfit and that pocket adds the perfect touch. Beautiful flowers too.
Hugs and happy Sunday!
Lisa

BiWuBär zei

Patricia knew for sure why she asked you to do this job... this is perfect teamwork, you're able to highline the personality of the doll with your clothes. She's shy and a nice little darling... but there's also a little rascal hiding, just look at her socks! *LOL* The smocking is a perfect detail for the clothing, but the highlights are the daisies, the cow on the back and the shoes... even with an "All Star"-print - you never forget anything. Beautiful, beautiful work!

Hugs
Birgit

Hannah zei

She is so sweet! I off course think of my own daughter when I see her, she recently discovered pigtails and she loves dresses, refuse to wear anything else =) She would love this dress, I would too =) The shoes are incredible cute and the cow too =)
Hannah

claude zei

what a beautiful dress !
lovely work, i like very much daisies :-)

Daydreamer zei

Daisy is just Perfect! You are Amazing, Ilona, how you make every little detail just right! The daisies in her hair are absolutely adorable! Patricia should be very happy when she gets some for herself!
I don't know how you do it!!!!

Maria Ireland zei

Daisy is gorgeous. I love the clothes you made for her they suit her perfectly. A partnership made in heaven :D Fantastic work.
Hugs Maria

The grandmommy zei

Daisy is dressed so cute and her face is just as cute! Adorable!

Sans! zei

Ilona, you are a GENIUS! Genius in your craft, genius in your imagination and genius in connecting us with your work. I adore all the clothes you made for all teh dolls but mostly, little Daisy is special. The flowers in her hair, just the thing that will appeal to the little girl in me. :)

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Je bent een geweldige kunstenaar. Ze zien er prachtig uit. de kleren die je hebt gemaakt de laatste tijd zijn perfect in elk detail. ze zien er echt en ze realistisch te hangen.
Ongelooflijke werk mijn vriend.
dikke knuffel,
giac

John zei

Adorable, Ilona! I can't get over those tiny, pink sneakers --so cute!

elizabeth s zei

Hi Ilona! What a perfect name for such an adorable little girl.
Her clothing is Spot On and fits her las though it was custom made for her..... wait a moment..... IT WAS! And it is Perfect! from her head to her toes! :D

elizabeth

Plushpussycat zei

Wonderful work, Ilona! I love how everything fits together so perfectly--the daisies, pink gingham, cow, and sneakers--absolutely charming! xo Jennifer

Unknown zei

Cara Ilona, la tua piccola bambola è deliziosa! Un ottimo lavoro.
Un caro abbraccio.Manu

Kristine PaperDollMiniatures zei

So cute! I love the expression and the little patch on the back of the dress. She is very well made :)

Eva - tatalamaru zei

Que bonita te ha quedado ! Te admiro por que yo para coser nada de nada, así que valoro el doble tu trabajo.
Feliz semana, un beso

Kikka N zei

Ilona: you are the master in making the clothes! The little girl looks adorable in her new dress and everything. And Daisy is a very beautiful name for her!
Hugs
Kikka

Cinderella Moments zei

Daisy is so cute! Your outfits are so gorgeous. You are a true genius! Her hair looks so amazing with the daisies. Love those shoes!!
hugs♥,
Caroline

Pippibär zei

She is as sweet as a girl can be! Du hast wieder an alles gedacht. Ich mag es dass der Saum von ihrem Ärmeln der gleiche Stoff st wie ihr Kleid, aber schräg. So ist es passend aber doch anders. Perfekt bis ins kleinste Detail, wie immer!
Liebe Grüße
Melli

Marisa Minilys-Miniatures zei

Magnificent work!. a hug, Marisa

Roelie zei

Hoi Ilona, kan me voorstellen dat het een heel gepuzzel was om alle 3 de popjes van de juiste kleren en accessoires te voorzien maar het is je weer gelukt. Je mag trots zijn op je creaties die tot in detail uitgewerkt zijn!

Groetjes, Roelie

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

Thank you so much Ilona, for traveling with Bebe to Tuscany.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.
blessings,
Penny

Sanne zei

Ilona, this is so wonderful, the hair is the cherry on top of all else, love it!