my e-mailaddress





vrijdag 25 mei 2012

We krijgen eindelijk iets van zomer in Nederland.... / We get finally a kind of summer in the Netherlands...........



……dus wordt er minder tijd besteed aan het maken van miniaturen, vooral als je heerlijk van dit warme weer kunt gaan genieten. Het doet me aan de zomervakantie denken.
Ik heb een paar jaar geleden tijdens een fantastische vakantie in Toscane (het prachtige Italië :) )geprobeerd de vrouwelijke vormen van de heuvels en de warme landschapkleuren te combineren in een pasteltekening. Voor mij staat dit symbool voor een heerlijke zomer!!!

…..so the time for making miniatures will be diminished, especially when you can enjoy this type of lovely warm weather.  It reminds me of summer and vacations.
A few years ago I was on a fantastic holiday in Tuscany (bella Italia :) ) and there I made this drawing with pastels (a kind of chalk). I tried to combine the Tuscan hills (the female forms) with the warm colors of the landscape. For me, this is the symbol of a wonderful summer!!!


Allereerst een warm welkom aan mijn nieuwe volgers:143 zijn dat er al (ongelooflijk!!) en aan alle eerdere volgers: DANK voor jullie fijne  reacties! Dit bosje viooltjes is voor jullie allemaal.
Het wordt tijd dat ik eens aan een give away ga denken………….!

First of all a warm welcome to my new followers: 143 (unbelievable!! ) and a BIG thank you for all of my followers, who already were here. Thank you for your kind comments on my posts! This little bouquet with violets is for all of you.
It is getting time to think about  a give away………..!!



Neem even een lekker kopje thee, dan zal ik ondertussen wat antwoorden op de vragen van sommigen van jullie  geven:
- ik maak (enig in hun soort) miniaturen, geen voorraad of series, omdat ik niet tegen de herhaling en/of tijdsdruk kan. Het is voor mij pure ontspanning en ik wil dat graag zo houden.  Ik heb op de expo niet alles van mijn bloemen en vogels etc. kunnen verkopen.
Mocht iemand interesse hebben in een van mijn miniaturen, email me gerust hierover.
-Mijn miniaturen staan (nog) niet in een huis, zoals bij velen van jullie het geval is. Ze moeten wachten totdat mijn grachtenhuis klaar is: de buitenkant is af, maar de binnenkant moet nog steeds afgebouwd worden. Ik wil het in de stijl van de jaren 1900-1920 inrichten en heb hier door allerlei omstandigheden nog geen tijd voor kunnen vinden.  Velen van jullie zullen dat wel kunnen begrijpen ;)!  Ik heb dus een los kijkhoekje, waarin ik mijn miniaturen presenteer voor dit blog of ik neem foto’s met een achtergrond.
-Nu ga ik de komende tijd verder met het ontwikkelen van nieuwe bloemen en vogels, maar vooral met een project wat al meer dan een half jaar stil ligt. Dat moet nodig een keer af ;)! Ik zou zeggen: kom geregeld even langs op mijn blog, dan zie je van zelf wat dat voor een project is. 
Ik wens jullie allemaal een mooie en fijne Pinksterdagen toe.

Take a nice cup of tea, because now I will answer  the questions of some of you:
-I make one of a kind (=ooak) miniatures, no series and I have no stock, because I can’t stand the repetition and/or work under pressure of time. Making miniatures is relaxing for me and I want to keep it that way.  I didn’t sold everything on the expo, so you can ask me by mail, if there are birds and flowers etc. left over.
If anyone is interested in one of my miniatures: please, email me!!
-My miniatures can’t yet be placed in my dollhouse as many of you think. They have to wait until my (canal)house is finished: the outside is finished, but the inside still has to be build. It will be furnished in the style of 1900-1920. But I still had not the opportunity to do so, many of you’ll understand this ;)!
I have one roombox for taking pictures of my miniatures or I take the pictures with a background.
-In this coming time I will be busy to invent some new flowers and try to make new birds, but firstly I have to finish an unfinished project, which is still waiting for me a couple of months. So please, come and visit my blog regularly and you’ll see what this project is.
I wish you all a beautiful Pentecost.

                                                           Ilona

22 opmerkingen:

The Old Maid zei

What an interesting painting! I almost wanted to ask you who painted it! Great artwork Ilona!!

Your violets are soo pretty! I always admire your flowers. There are so many people who make them but yours are real one of the kind.:)
Hugs

Tatiana zei

Я всегда наслаждаюсь Вашими работами. Очень тонкий вкус. Прекрасная картина, замечательный цветок, а поднос с чайным сервизом выше всяких похвал. Чайник такой тонкий -светится!!!!

Anna zei

...hi , i am happy that you have some good weather!! hope, it will not be too hot!!!! :)
your painting is very beautiful...as all your fabolous work!! and it is nice tor ead about you!!! Many greetings!

BiWuBär zei

Yes, weather's fine at the moment - even around here... and the lawn is already suffering from the heat (LOL). Congrats on so many followers in quite a short time - no surprise, your work is outstanding, your blog is beautiful and you're such a nice lady... I'm glad I've found you in blogland... ;O)

Thanks for the lovely flowers and not to forget - great pastel-painting!
Greetings
Birgit

cockerina zei

Italy is a beautiful woman lying in the sun ...
all admire her, everybody loves, everyone would like, but it is my land!
.... and I am happy that all the world come to visit her ...
your painting is wonderful, you have expressed with the colors and shapes, the charm of Tuscany!
and your flowers too, are fantastic :)
thanks for the tea.
a hug
Caterina

Rosamargarita zei

la pintura, me recuerda formas femeninas, el contraste del frñio con el calor. Es hermosa.
Tus violetas!!! FANTÁSTICAS :D
Y ese té una delicia.
Me alegro que tengas buen clima, en mi Guadalajara tenemos 32 grados!
Un abrazo

Plushpussycat zei

Hi Ilona! All your creations are wonderful! Your painting is really striking and beautiful. Thank you for the pansies and tea. It is a pleasure to visit your blog and see your lovely works. My favorites are your peonies and birds--they're incredibly beautiful! :-) Jennifer

Maria zei

Hahaha, ik moest zo lachen om je berichtje op mijn blog. Het is al flink laat nu en tijd om te gaan slapen voor mij maar ik kon het niet laten om toch nog even hier op je blog te kijken. Inderdaad, mooie vrouwelijke heuvels, zal wel aan het weer liggen he? Zonder dollen, ik vindt het prachtig getekend. Je viooltjes zijn ook super goed gelukt en dan die thee!! met een echt theezakje er in wauw!!! Fijn weekend.
Liefs
Maria

Maria zei

Ooo volgens je klokje is het pas 18:07 maar in werkelijkheid is het al 3:07 welterusten.

Lovejoy Bears zei

Hi Ilona,
We are also having some beautiful sunny weather here in England, finally!!!
Your painting is so beautiful, I love the combination of colours. I also love your beautiful violets, they are gorgeous!!
Thanks for the tea,
Hugs
vicky xxxxx

Fabiola zei

I live in Tuscany. Your painting expresses well the charm and colors of Tuscany.
Your flowers are are so delicate.
Thanks for the tea.
Bye Faby

Drora's minimundo zei

Your painting is stunning and your flowers gorgeous. It's a pleasure seeing your wonderful work.
I wish you lots of beautiful days.
Thanks for the tea.
Hugs, Drora

Pepper zei

You never cease to amaze me with you wonderful miniatures. Fabulous work as usual Ilona =0)

luisa zei

your painting, with its colors and forms is the summary (it's ok? ahi ahi..... my english!!!!) of the Tuscan, it's wonderful!!! Your violets are lovely and also your tea set! Thank you!!!!!
Luisa

julia zei

Me alegro Ilona de que ya brille el sol en primavera.
Gracias por ese ramillete de violetas es una de mis flores favoritas y ese inconfundible olor.
Feliz domingo y millones de besos.
Julia.

Begoña zei

si, aquí también ha llegado la primavera por fin, el cuadro es muy bonito me gustan los colores, las violetas una delicia, las flores te quedan perfectas, tienes muy buena mano.

CARMEN (Hadanet) zei

Preciosas las violetas y ese té,fabuloso!!!
Besitos!!!

Ascension zei

Que preciosas violetas.
Seria un autentico lujo tomar ese te, perfecto.
besitos ascension

Cinderella Moments zei

Great picture. That is really an artistic piece! And the violets are so sweet. I LOVE the tea set. It is the cutest ever!
hugs
Caroline

les mains calmes zei

Coucou Ilona
Bonne philosophie de la miniature, j'adhère...
Amicalement, Dominique

CrystalCorrin zei

IN LOVe with that tea set!

Milena zei

Hello Ilona
I don't like to realize same things too!
Like you, I make a different object any time...
Build miniatures should be relaxing: I don't want pressure!
Your flowers are always beautiful! unsurpassed!
See you soon
un abbraccio Milena