my e-mailaddress





dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Verstilde schoonheid / Stilly beauty


In augustus kreeg ik van mijn dochter een prachtig boeket lelies met middenin een grote hortensia bloem :D! Nadat de lelies uitgebloeid waren, hield ik een nog prachtige witgroene hortensiabloem over.

In August I got from my daughter a beautiful bouquet of lilies with one big Hydrangea flower in the middle :D! After that the lilies were out of flower, I had still left the beautiful greenish white Hydrangea.


Die bloem heb ik in een kannetje gezet met een klein bodempje water, zodat het zeer langzaam kon opdrogen tot deze 'verstilde schoonheid'...
Ik vond haar zo mooi dat ik haar in het miniatuur na moest maken ;)! 

I’ve put this flower in a small jug with just a little bit of water, so it could very slowly dry up for becoming this 'stilled beauty'...
I thought she was so beautiful that I had to make her in miniature ;)! 

Hier zie je al 76 van de vele losse bloemetjes, nog meer te doen.
Here you already see 76 of the many loose flowers, still more to do.

Eerst heb ik met fijn bloemendraad een stengel en daarna een bolvorm gemaakt met vertakkingen voor het opplakken van de vele bloemblaadjes.
Als ik maar even de tijd had, werkte ik aan deze bloem in miniatuur. Ik kan niet precies zeggen hoeveel uren werk erin zitten en ook niet hoeveel bloemblaadjes, maar geloof me: het zijn er véél J!! 

First I’ve made a stem of floral wire and then the ballshaped form with the many branchings for adding the numerous petals.
If I had just a moment of time, I continued working on this flower in miniature. I can't exactly say how many hours I’ve worked on this flower and I haven’t also count all of the petals, but believe me: there are many :)!


Tijdens het proces van eindeloos bloemblaadjes toevoegen heb ik een paar foto’s gemaakt.
During the process of endless adding petals, I've made a few pictures.



De mooie grijsgroene kleur komt op deze foto’s niet goed tot zijn recht vanwege het kunstlicht, maar in het natuurlijke licht kun je de kleur wél goed zien J!
Maten van de echte hortensia: 12 cm hoog en diameter van 18 cm, dus de mini hortensia is 1 cm hoog en heeft een diameter van 1,5 cm. Beide bloemen hebben veel vertakkingen en zijn dus "hol" onder de bloemblaadjes.

The pictures don’t do justice to the wonderful grayish green color, because of the artificial light, but in daylight you can see its color very well J!
The sizes of the real Hydrangea is 12 cm high and the diameter is 18 cm, so the miniature Hydrangea is 1 cm high and has a diameter of 1,5 cm. Both flowers have many branchings and so they are "hollow" under the petals.



Ik wil jullie allen bedanken voor jullie fijne reacties op mijn rozen, ik heb net gelezen dat mijn klant heel erg blij met hen was :D! Ook wil ik mijn nieuwe volgers van harte welkom heten :D!
Iedereen een hele fijne week toegewenst!

I want to thank you all for your lovely comments about my roses, I've just read that my customer was very happy with them :D! A warm welcome to my new followers, it is good to see you here :D!
I wish you all a nice week!

Ilona

43 opmerkingen:

Helma zei

Hallo Ilona,

Wat een prachtige hortensia bloem heb je gemaakt. Je hebt niet stil gezeten mag ik wel zeggen want wat een geduld moet jij hebben met al die blaadjes te knippen.Net als de rozen is het net echt.genieten!

Lieve groet Helma

carmen zei

perfecta!

PILAR6373 zei

Tu paciencia se ha visto recompensada!!! Has creado una auténtica y realista hortensia,captando el color de la tranquilidad y la belleza en estado más puro.Una gran obra!!!!
Besos.

The Old Maid zei

Wow! Both your big and small hydragenas are so beautiful! As always I admire your skills and patience, Ilona. :) :)
Hugs

Kikka N zei

Absolutely beautiful, both of them: 1/1 and 1/12!
Love your tiny flowers! No wonder your customer was Happy with your roses! They were perfect!
Hugs
Kikka

elizabeth s zei

Hello Ilona! It is always such a great pleasure to see your enormous skills at work! You have captured the form and the intimate beauty of the hydrangea stem and I must say that it is 99.9% as beautiful as the full sized original.:)) I LOVE the scale comparison between the large pitcher and the small one with their respective flower stems in them. That really brings it all home, for me, as to what an Incredible Artist you are!

elizabeth

Isabel Ruiz zei

El ramo que te regalaron era una maravilla. La copia que has hecho de la hortensia es genial.

Maria Ireland zei

Your real flower is beautiful and your miniature flower is amazing. Your talent knows no bounds :)
Hugs Maria

C zei

Oh this is precious! What a lovely idea. The photo of the two together is absolutely gorgeous. Great work Ilona.

elis zei

Beautiful! Congratulations.

Plushpussycat zei

Gorgeous work, Ilona! xo Jennifer

Daydreamer zei

Oh, Iona! I admire your work SO Much! And I LOVE seeing the tiny one beside the real one! And thank you for giving me a glimpse of the wires you start with.... I will someday be making more flowers.... now that I have made One... the rest should be a "breeze", right? LOL!!! Your patience and perfection are so very admirable, and Inspiring!!!

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Perfecta, felicidades:-)

Mini Southern Millworks zei

WoW !!!!! so tiny and perfect.



Mario

rosethe-minima zei

la mini est la copie conforme de la fleur géante.
Bravo Ilona, c'est superbe ! Amicalement.

les mains calmes zei

Coucou Ilona,
WHAOU! Superbe travail de minutie...
Bisous, Dominique

thea zei

Ilona, wat een mooie hortensiabloem is dat geworden.
En het verschil met het vaasje leuk om dat te zien.
Geweldig mooi!

Gr. Thea

Lovejoy Bears zei

Stunning work Ilona!! So delicate and detailed!! I love the photo of the two sizes together :) Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Vivian Fox zei

Hi Ilona
Your talent always astounds me. Your flower looks so real and so intricate to do. Brilliant job as usual!
All the best
Vivian

jean-claude zei

Merveilleux, je suis émerveillé.

claude zei

un résultat magnifique, j'aime
belle journée
amicalement

Roelie zei

Je monniken werk is beloond met een prachtig resultaat. Ik weet hoeveel werk het is om schermbloemigen te maken maar jouw resultaat is een feestje om naar te kijken, zo echt. Waarschijnlijk is ie in het echt nog mooier dan op de foto's.
Ga zo door zou ik zeggen;-)

Groetjes, Roelie

Mini Addictions zei

It is gorgeous, Ilona. Your flowers always have so much detail and realism. Thank you for sharing the pictures.
Hugs,
Lisa

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Hoe helemaal geweldig ik zou gek maken mini's hoed kleine gaan! Het is prachtig en zo ongelooflijk levensecht. De kleur is prachtig. Je echt indruk op mij ... Niet dat je werk indrukwekkende mij is niets nieuws, want t altijd doet.
Dikke knuffel,
Giac

Xandra Dekker zei

Nu heb je een mooie herinnering in miniatuur aan het boeket van je dochter. Prachtig werk weer Ilona.

Groetjes Xandra

miniacollection zei

Fantastic!!!
Geneviève

Fabiola zei

Amazing flower!

BiWuBär zei

Stunning work as always - and I love especially the last two pictures with the big hydrangea and the - let's say - not so big hydrangea. As always you managed to make a miniature copy of the real thing - and that this original flower was a gift from your daughter makes it even more special. And I can't believe that you attached the flowers to many, many tiny wire ends... stunning. Btw in my opinion dried hydrangeas are wonderful and they last very long, I have one from our "famous" blue hydrangea since three years and it's still beautiful.

Hugs
Birgit

Elga zei

Wonderful work Ilona! Did you make the jug too?

Tatiana zei

Ах, Илона! я захожу в ваш блог с радостью. Я ощущаю невероятно таинственный восторг! Снова невероятное искусство! Снова прекрасное потрясение! Вы - невероятно талантливый художник. Невероятно трудолюбивая леди! Создаете каждый раз неповторимое произведение искусства! Ваша миниатюрная гортензия есть точная копия реального цветка!Снимаю шляпу!!!
Обнимаю
Татьяна

Idskesminis zei

Schitterend! En de lelies dan? Ik vind het hele boeket prachtig, en in miniatuur met jouw 'level of expertise' is dat toch heel goed haalbaar?

Niet dat ik je met extra werk wil opzadelen en ook niet omdat de hortensia alleen ook helemaal perfect is, maar gewoon omdat jij dat kunt !!!

;) Idske

Hairy Caveman zei

Hi Ilona! You have made an amazing flower! All the teeny tiny petals must have taken so long to do! The end result is superb!
Kind regards, Brian.

Unknown zei

You and your work are such a inspiration!

I love the shots with the little one next to the life sized version, it always looks so adorabe;)

Fantastic details in such a tiny thing, wonderful!
~J

Joc zei

Quelle patience ! Les petites fleurs sont découpées à la main ? Le résultat est parfait.

Drora's minimundo zei

Your Miniature Hydrangea is simply exquisite! I love looking at the tiny
version beside the real size one.
I know how much time it takes to create such an amazing flower but the end is so rewarding.
Hugs, Drora

Unknown zei

Ilona,

I am so totally impressed with this! The realism you brought to both the pitcher and the hydrangea is incredible to me. I sure hope some day I am able to bring such realistic effects to my work. You have even caught the natural essence of the flower that is in the real thing! Very few artists are able to catch that.

Beautiful work, Ilona!

Doug

Sans! zei

Ilona, it is always such a pleasure to visit your blog. You know how much I love flowers and I have dealt with enough of them to know what is entailed to make them look not quiet as near to real as yours did. Your roses are so light, I swear I know what it is like to put the petals to your face (love doing that with real roses) and that hydrangea is just a masterpiece!

And yes, the baskets! Just love them too!

Unknown zei

Hello Ilona!
Hydrangea is one of my favourite flowers!Your tiny copy is amazing! It takes a lot of patience to make all these petals, but it's worth it:) Good job!
Many hugs
Anna

Nono zei

Jouw hortensiabloem is levenecht, Ilona!
Ongelooflijk werk. Wat een geduld heb jij...
Schitterend, Ilona!

Dorien Litjes zei

Dear Ilon,
Wow. A masterpiece as always!
Hugs Dorien

Woolytales Miniatures zei

unbelievable... your patiences is shown in each pictures we see and your attention to detail is amazing.
I have real hydrangeas and I love them ... what a "treat " to have it in mini like this one!!!
Lucky person... is that you?
love ,

12Create zei

Wow, amazing detail. Just beautiful. I love hydrangeas.

Hannah zei

Your flowers are amazing! I'm very impressed!
Hannah